History of North Walsham Congregational Church
The Church was built in 1856 and is the third Congregational Church built in the town. It is built of stone with a knapped flint covering. It is a high structure which gives wonderful acoustics and forms an imposing position over the immediate surrounding area. The clock which still runs was built specifically for the Church by a local Clock maker, whose descendants from America visited the Church.
We have a Shepherd Stain Glass window which was removed from the first Congregational Church at Bradfield, which closed in the early 1960's. We also have a lovely pipe organ which is still played .